These live food diet lettuce wraps have a hint of Mexican spiciness to them, hence the "burrito" simile. These wraps make a great entree for a live food meal or a live food potluck, and, because they're so easy and tasty, they're a great raw transitional food too. They're naturally gluten-free, of course.
• 2 very ripe avocados
• 3 tomatoes (diced)
• 1/2 jalapeno pepper (diced)
• 2 tbsp. yellow onion (diced)
• 3 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
• 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
• 3/4 cup corn (kernels from one ear raw corn)
• 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
• 6 to 8 large lettuce leaves
Steps to Make It
1. Gather the ingredients.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
4. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Want more live recipes or help finding the inspiration to go live? Join us in our 14 Day SuperStar Cleanse April 21st- May 3rd