Are you feeling stressed, have unexplained fatigue or acne? Chances are your hormones may be out of whack and when that happens your body follows suit.
Hormones are the chemical messengers to our endocrine system and too much or too little can cause the body to act out. However, with the right diet and routine, it can be an easy fix!
Before we dive into the right foods, let's discover the reasons why your body might be imbalanced. There are 7 main reasons:
Thankfully with a small commitment to your diet we can get to the root of the imbalance and find a healthy medium. Let's try these 5 hormonal friendly foods:
1. Turmeric- is one of the best inflammatories you can take. When your body is full of inflammation it can trigger multiple hormones. Add turmeric to your daily regimen!
2. Flaxseeds- have a compound called lignans that can help reduce estrogen levels. Add it to your morning smoothie and lighten up your day!
3. Cauliflower- this delicious cruciferous vegetable is full of cancer-fighting nutrients and helps support a healthy estrogen level.
4. Sauerkraut- they say your gut is your other brain. Sauerkraut contains probiotics aka the good bacteria which can affect hormones and even lower stress levels. Add a small amount of sauerkraut to one meal a day!
5. Bitter Greens- contain many nutrients but Dandelions, in particular, are known for their ability to ease hormone-related reproductive issues.
Food is medicine and your hormones are influenced by your diet. Making simple changes and adding these 5 foods to your weekly diet will make a world of a difference! BONUS TIP: Join Rainbeau and renowned Health Experts for the 21 Day SuperStar Cleanse May 2nd-23rd and get a handle on your hormones and overall health. Learn more here!